Wednesday 20 June 2012

behind the scenes

I have been really busy lately working on behind the scenes stuff. Trying to develop my business, so I have been really active on social networking and ultimately reworking my website.

I wanted it to me more asha-centric, I wanted to show who I am, and where I am coming from with my art. I also wanted it to be all encompassing, so I no longer had to pass out the details of my etsy shop, Facebook and twitter along with my web address.

Hopefully I have managed to do this. 

There is still lots to do on it, padding out the edges mainly. Putting up more pictures in the gallery, especially of more recent work, adding more to my 'who am i?' page, and working on my resources section.

My aim with this last page is to show my processes, film some video's for you tube, and talk about materials. This is going to be a seriously long and on going processes.

if you have time I'd love for you to take a peek at my new-look website.


Also, we have a new banner over here on the blog, hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment